Sports flooring differs immensely from floors designed for any other purpose. Because the needs of athletes come first, performance, safety and comfort are inherent characteristics. Floor design can focus on a specific activity, such as aerobics or basketball, or on multiple purposes to suit the exact need of a facility or application: gymnasiums; handball, squash and racquetball courts; health and fitness clubs; aerobic/dance exercise facilities; dance floors; auditoriums and convention centers; primary and secondary schools; colleges and universities; corporate exercise facilities; theater and performance stages; or commercial, industrial and residential applications.
- Environmentally friendly
- Natural aesthetic
- Optimal energy absorption and surface frictionto prevent injuries.
- Surface layers can be re – sand and re – coated a few times thus prolonged the life span.
- Green Building Index (GBI) and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) compliant floor covering material.
- Constructed with innovative and patented core layer, VERSA CORE specially designed for high humid countries like Malaysia. Minimize warping, expansion and contraction problems.
- Comply with formaldehyde emission class E1 (EN 717:1)
- Comply with CE-labelling (harmonized standard EN 14342)
- Surface layer is coated with 7 layers of UV-lacquer.
- 2200 x 125 x 22mm