Eco Floor’s design parquet is unique and special engineered timber flooring constructed in 3-ply structure. It is come with 14mm thickness with square shape (390mm x 390mm or 600mm x 600mm) and 4 sides T&G for the ease of installation (similar to tile system). Plenty of designs, colours and patterns can be found in our design parquet. You have more varieties to enrich the appearance and create an elegance atmosphere of any space.
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to install, time saving and less dusty because the surface coating is pre-done in factory (no sanding and coating processes are required after the installation at the site).
- Stain resistant
- Top Layer Surfaces can be re – sand and re – coated a few times
- Excellent for asthmatics as they do not harbour dust mites or other allergens
- More varieties in the selection of colors, designs, patterns and textures.
- Green Building Index (GBI) and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) compliant engineered wood flooring.
- Constructed with innovative and patented core layer, VERSA CORE specially designed for high humid countries like Malaysia. Minimize warping, expansion and contraction problems.
- Comply with formaldehyde emission class E1 (EN 717:1)
- Comply with CE-labelling (harmonized standard EN 14342)
- Surface layer is coated with 7 layers of UV-lacquer
- 390/600 x 390/600 x 14mm