Bamboo flooring is one of the hardest natural materials available for flooring and is an excellent alternative to real timber flooring. Bamboo has a higher fibre rating than any hardwood, which gives it exceptional hard wearing qualities. This bamboo flooring solution is available in few different styles, which will compliment any interior design. From ultra contemporary chic through to a more traditional classic style, bamboo flooring will give you a truly unique look. Because bamboo is a rapid growing grass and not wood, it can be harvested in 3-5 years, unlike 15-25 years for most wood. This makes bamboo sustainable and renewable material for flooring.
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to install, time saving and less dusty because the surface coating is pre-done in factory (no sanding and coating processes are required after the installation at the site).
- Stain resistant
- Top Layer Surfaces can be re – sand and re – coated a few times
- Excellent for asthmatics as they do not harbour dust mites or other allergens
- More varieties in the selection of colors, designs, patterns and textures.
- Green Building Index (GBI) and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) compliant floor covering product.
- Constructed with innovative and patented core layer, VERSA CORE specially designed for high humid countries like Malaysia. Minimize warping, expansion and contraction problems.
- Comply with formaldehyde emission class E1 (EN 717:1)
- Comply with CE-labelling (harmonized standard EN 14342)
- Surface layer is coated with 7 layers of UV-lacquer
Available Types and Sizes
- Carbonized Bamboo – Horizontal 2200 x 195 x 12.7/14mm
- Carbonized Bamboo – Vertical 2200 x 180 x 12.7/14mm